
Mom, Me, and Liz in front of the L.A. Temple. I couldn't believe how big it is!

Keith, Mom, Liz, and Me at the Getty (an art museum) on the hillside of L.A.

We were able to pet and feed the dolphins at Sea World. As one little girl described they feel like hot dogs.

If you leave your hand in the water long enough the starfish will clamp down on your hand, they think your a rock. The water was freezing. It took a few miniutes before any feeling returned to my hand.

Mom, Keith, and Me. Please note my knock off designer purse purchased at the garment district in downtown L.A. I am very proud to report that I received three complements on my purse while shopping in Beverly Hills. I guess I fooled them.
1 comments:
Did you go on a vacation w/o your boys?
Post a Comment