CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Play Group

I am very proud of all of us Mommys who made it all the way up to the Butterfly Pavilion in Boulder by 9:30 am! What a feat!
I held my very first tarantula today! I was really nervous at first and my heart was racing. But it really wasn't that bad, I held the spider twice. They're fuzzy and light. I guess if they do bite it just feels like a bee sting. I wonder if this is on the "don't do" list for pregnant women?
Isaac had fun climbing in and out of the honeycomb. This was a fun play date with the play group.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Spider Woman!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Fear Factor here we come Sara! Sure had fun meeting up this week! Cami

Degns Of Our Lives said...

um...scarey. you're braver than me.

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Hey Sarah, I got a free template online....I had to redo everything (links, pictures...etc) but it was fun. I googled free blogger templates...and got lots of cute templates to look at. Call me if you want to change.