So our blog has been pretty boring for awhile now. I have been a little under (or I guess a lot) under the weather. It all started on December 3rd with what I thought was just a little sore throat but really turned out to be strep throat. We had to cancel our Christmas Party the day before. I still apologize to everyone for that. I took penicillin for 10 days but to no avail. On Christmas Eve I found out that I had a sinus infection and was put on amoxicillin for 10 more days. This morning I woke up with the stomach flu. Poor Garrett has been playing nurse (as in Gaylord Focker, Man-Nurse) for over a month now. Sorry Honey for the puke all over the walls this morning. I didn't quite make it to the bathroom in time, and even as I write this tonight, it still stinks like blown chunks.
Despite the sore throat, runny nose, cough, headaches, bodyaches, and now throwing up we really did enjoy the holidays. Here are a few of the highlights. I am not pictured in any of the following photos- now is not exactly my best 'hour'.

Isaac loves his new tool set. It was the first time we had seen him be possesive about a toy. He didn't want to share it with anyone.
Cousin, Graham thought it was cool too, only he was sent to time-out for taking Isaac's drill. Poor boy! Luckily he got his own drill the next day.








3 comments:
Sorry about all your continuing illnesses! Get better so you have the energy to stay up all night for 2 months!
I'm so glad you've survived, that must be awful! I love all the pics! Get better soon!
That stinks you are getting sicker! Hopefully throwing up will be the last of it, right?!
I love the pics of Christmas, and Graham in time out... you will have to email it to me!
Post a Comment