Charlotte was blessed on April 13th. We had quite the crowd in our little ward. We are grateful that so many of our family members could make it! Thank you to everyone who particiapted. After party! If there's fruit around Isaac is sure to be eating it. I think he finished off the fruit bowl! At least it's not candy, right? Charlotte slept through her entire party.
If I remember correctly, Charlotte wasn't the only one who slept through the party. Half of Garrett's family was asleep! And Garrett too at one point! :) It was a fun day... we were glad to be able to be there.
Hey I just saw your blog on Brittanys. I don't know if you remember me but I was one of Garrats friends back in the day.. I can't believe you guys have caught up to us already. The it isn't that hard when we have only been blessed with 2. Say hi to Garrett for me:)
6 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday! Thanks for finally posting!
If I remember correctly, Charlotte wasn't the only one who slept through the party. Half of Garrett's family was asleep! And Garrett too at one point! :) It was a fun day... we were glad to be able to be there.
What a wonderful family gathering. It was Charlotte's party so she did what she wanted.
YOu guys look so happy. I am glad you are doing well. We really should get together sometime.
Hey I just saw your blog on Brittanys. I don't know if you remember me but I was one of Garrats friends back in the day.. I can't believe you guys have caught up to us already. The it isn't that hard when we have only been blessed with 2. Say hi to Garrett for me:)
Now who's behind on their blogging? Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment