CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Bunny

Our Easter was filled with all of the usual traditions, fun filled baskets on Easter morning, dying eggs, egg hunt, and new clothes for church.
Isaac and Charlotte are opposite when it comes to sweets. Charlotte couldn't get enough candy and Isaac could careless. Although he did enjoy hunting for the eggs.
Who's nap time is it?


3 comments:

Heidi said...

It looks like you had lots of fun. Your kiddo's are sooo cute! I miss them. And I miss you too. I wish we were still in Denver and could hang out.

The Easton Family said...

Looks like it was a fun Easter! Sorry we didn't see anyone this year, but from the looks of the picture you had a great day. Is Charlotte walking!?

Tara said...

Cute! Love the bed!

Missed you guys!