CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

August

Isaac leading the way. I luv it when they hold hands (even if it was your idea). Charlotte started nursery at church! Yay! No more going to class with Dad.Isaac is such a good big brother!

Garrett luv's to give Isaac the old man "cul-de-sac" haircut, even if it only last for a minute. Garrett insist that we take pictures each time. It is pretty funny. Next time we buzz his hair short I vote for the mohawk.


Isaac started pre-school and luv's it. On the first day he hugged me good-bye and went right in. He didn't even look back.




4 comments:

Jana said...

Seriously..........such a handsome boy....watch out for all those girls Isaac!!!! :) Good Luck!!

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Cutie-pies!!!

Tara said...

Too cute! I love those kids!! Even with the "old man do"!

Heidi said...

Wow, your kids are getting so big!! They are so cute. And that is impressive how well he handled his first day. Awesome!!