Isaac imitates everything we do-almost. He likes to watch us work around the house, clean the dishes, etc. and wants to help too. The shirt says it all...
Sarah texted me at work one day, "you built the baby gate to far off the ground." "Wonderful" I thought, "how bad is he hurt?" The good thing is that Isaac didn't fall down the stairs after crawling under the gate. We are hoping his head gets just a little bigger so that he can't fit under it anymore. So for fear of worse danger, we left the gate open. It proved to be safer than having it shut... until Isaac was wearing PJ's that were too long for him with sox. Sure enough he was at the top of the stairs when he slipped/tripped and down he went. I promise he really did fall down the stairs!! We took the pics a little late because the two black eyes only show up as bruises now. Poor kid! After a cup of milk though, he was right back to having fun (with the gate closed this time).
This is Charlotte after hearing her bro take the spill:
She is such a darling litte girl- we are so blessed to have her! Sarah loves to play 'dress the baby' as you can see (future photos will also serve as evidence).
Grandpa Easton was in the area afterwork, so he stayed for dinner (Grandma was out of town), and we convinced him to stay with the kids while Sarah and I got out for a few hours. Thanks, Dad! When we returned, the babysitter was asleep on the couch!
We had to get a couple more pictures of Isaac & Charlotte in their Sunday Best:



3 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute! We knew Charlotte was going to be the best-dressed girl around.
We just moved down into the basement a month ago and Tanner took his first spill down. Luckily, I didn't see it! BUT I heard, thump thud thud thump ....pause... thump thump thump. The worst sound! We're carpeted and didn't get bruises but I sure feel bad (still) and wondered if I needed to take him to be seen for brain damage haha.
The kids look fabulous!
Cute kiddies! Even with bumps and bruises. Remind me not to use that babysitter! haha. :)
Post a Comment