CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Better Late Than Never

So I know that Halloween was like forever ago but I promised Liz I would post the kids in their costumes. This was the first Halloween in a long time that it didn't snow. Growing up in Colorado the first big snow storm always seemed to come on Halloween. It was actually really nice. No coats required.
I always procrastinate getting the kids costumes. I hope that if I time it right I will be able to get something cute but marked down as well. This year was not exception. Halloween morning I opened the box of Halloween decorations (that I failed to put out) to find this sunflower costume that I had bought the year before. This time my procrastinating paid off. Can't beat a $3 costume.






5 comments:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

CUUUTTTE!!! Love you guys!

kim said...

Cute kids. Love the costumes!

Stephanie said...

I'm a Halloween Scrooge, so the cheaper and easier the costume, the better.

Good to see you posting again.

Tara said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! You were missed! (does that sound pathetic?)

Love the costumes! Where's yours?
Garretts everyday "mask" is spooky enough, though! ha ha :)

Annie said...

We had so much fun with you guys! I will have to get copies of those pics!