The things we do when we remember to tell you about them.
gross, you guys... :)
Ahhhhh! I've been waiting WEEKS for you to post and THIS is what I get?!!! Kidding! You guys crack me up!
I am with Tara. I was excited to see a new post from you, and I was met with POO?! How unfair. :(
Yummy! Bring the chips! Go Football! Love the new layout!
i just threw up a little bit in my mouth...who is the weirdo with the chips in his hand...he seriously needs to get out more!!! *cami
Ok that was sick-but hilarious. Hope you guys are doing well.
I'm on the same page as Tara & Laurel.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
gross, you guys... :)
Ahhhhh! I've been waiting WEEKS for you to post and THIS is what I get?!!!
Kidding! You guys crack me up!
I am with Tara. I was excited to see a new post from you, and I was met with POO?! How unfair. :(
Yummy! Bring the chips! Go Football! Love the new layout!
i just threw up a little bit in my mouth...who is the weirdo with the chips in his hand...he seriously needs to get out more!!! *cami
Ok that was sick-but hilarious. Hope you guys are doing well.
I'm on the same page as Tara & Laurel.
Post a Comment