Three years ago we started out on the adventure of sweat equity. I guess that's what happens when you watch far too much HGTV and start to think we could do that. We thought our before pictures had been lost but stumbled across them last month. We ourselves had forgotten how scary the house was originally and now feel quite brave that we dared to live in such a thing.
BEFORE



16 comments:
Wow! What a difference. I want an "after" picture of our house. Oh, wait, first we'd have to fix it up. Hmm.
Oh my gosh! I remember when you first bought it and I came over to see the beginning of your renovations!! It's absolutely too cute! Congrats and such great work you guys.
Oh my!!! What a huge difference. You have made over your house wonderfully. Would love to see some inside pictures. Definitely brave!
Wow!! Great job you guys, it looks so good!! Congrats!! Adorable kids too!! :)
Wow cute house. We need to see your house and you need to see ours still:)
I'm so happy you posted pictures - your house looks amazing! I can't wait to see the inside. We'd be lucky to finish ours in 3 years...I think we're on the 5 year program now. Oh well, I guess we'll see...
Wow! What a difference. I'll bet you are so happy to have found those before pictures. I can't wait to see the inside. I'm sure you've learned a lot from this experience. Good job!!
You guys are awesome! What a great example of determination and hard work... kind of what we're all about here on earth, huh? Oh, and the joy that comes from pictures like these, seeing what you've accomplished! :)
I remember seeing the house that first night you got it and thought, "Wow! You guys have your work cut out for you!" AND look at it now!!!!! The inside is even MORE amazing in my opinion! I never thought the outside was that bad, but the work you guys have done inside is AMAZING!! Very cute house. I bet you guys will be able to see it in no time when you're ready!
Instead of watching HGTV, you guys should be on HGTV! That is an amazing transformation! Even better than the HGTV show, "Hidden Potential." I love that channel too. ;)
Looks like a lot of hard work. Great job!
you guys rocked that house! bring on the buyers! *cami
Wow Sarah! Makes me feel a little better. We have been waiting on a house we made an offer on-really great house that needed little work-but it was a short sale and it fell through. Now we're back to square one and the only thing out there are houses that need MAJOR work. Thanks for the pick-me-up! You guys are awesome.
You guys should be on the HGTV show "my house is worth what?" How are you guys...
You have done a TON of work, we are still talking about it!!! You inspire people to want to fix up their houses!!
Testing
Wow, your house is sooo cute!! I never saw it before, but I can see that you have made a huge improvement.
Post a Comment