So I wanted to change up my blog so I went to pyzam.com to pick out a new template. Well it deleted all of my links and other features that I had added to my blog. After asking around I guess this has happened to a few other people too. Maybe I am not technologically savvy enough to figure it out but I just thought I would share what happened to me. Anyways I am trying to recover all of my links so if you will leave me a comment with your blog address that would be helpful. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Man that sucks! So sorry!
Link to me through my name above!
Hey Sarah that is a bummer about yor blog. I have had issues with it too so I'm feeling your pain. I think you should be able to link up with my blog from my name above. Let me know if you can't.
jmtjacobsen.blogspot.com
Hey! I just found your blog! I'll bookmark it right away! See ya buddy, m
I feel a sense of helplessness when computers don't cooperate. You can't do anything about - they seem to be the ones in control sometimes. Good Luck!
Same thing happened to me. I like Pyzam because they have lots of pages to choose from but I use cutestblogontheblock now because it doesn't erase your stuff every time you change.
Your kids are ADORABLE! I hope we can see you guys sometime. We miss ya!
www.kimjonluck.blogspot.com
Post a Comment